About BPM Supreme
BPM Supreme delivers music solutions to DJs and artists nationwide. Located in Downtown San Diego, we are embedded right in the center of high-energy urban life with a gorgeous 360 view of the city skyline, Coronado, and Balboa Park. Come join our crew of designers, creatives, and marketers.
As the Graphic Designer you will be elemental in creating design concepts, developing brand identities, logo development, and choosing aesthetically pleasing typefaces. Additionally, you will be given multiple projects which might include designing flyers for major events, business collateral, designs for social media properties, advertisement assets, and more.
View 4 job postings at BPM Supreme
- Participation in high-level design concepts and themes
- Ability to produce design assets efficiently within set hours
- Extensive knowledge of different sizes and qualities that pertains to multiple resolutions and devices
- Excellent command of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must possess excellent teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and agile environment
- A portfolio that provides examples of your past work and demonstrates your ability to deliver consumer-based designs
- 3+ years experience in graphic design
- Bachelor's Degree in visual design, graphic design, or related field a plus
- Previous experience in an agency or marketing experience a plus
- Creative and critical thinking skills
Email email@example.com Please include resume and portfolio of recent work.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.