Position: Graphic Designer with UX Skills
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $25/hour, DOE
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer with strong UX skills to join their team!
In this role you will:
- Be reporting to both the creative director and IT services manager
- Lead the designs of various visual assets which can include infographics, sales booklets, brochures, signage, PowerPoints, etc
- Assist with updates of websites for clients on an as needed basis
- 2+ years of experience
- Basic Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
BONUS: if you have experience with CAD and Webflow
This is an onsite contract to perm opportunity in Downtown Atlanta.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.