Position: Graphic Designer/Art Director (Agency)
Location: West LA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $75,000 full-time salary
A hip agency is looking for a Graphic Designer/Art Director to work with their team.
The Graphic Designer/Art Director will be responsible for the concept and design of presentations, social media, illustrations. You must have entertainment and social media experience.
- 3+ years graphic design experience working at an agency with entertainment clients
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote and Premiere
- HTML and CSS skills a plus!
- Art direction experience preferred
- Entertainment experience
- Can turn things around quickly
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Design aesthetic that lends well to lifest yle and entertainment brands
- Bachelor's Degree
This is a great full-time opportunity to join a growing agency!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.