A Menswear Lifestyle Fashion Brand is seeking a Graphic Designer/Design Coordinator to join their small team at their office space in the West Village of NYC.
In this creative and exciting role, you will work closely with the Brand Manager and Creative Director to execute a variety of graphic design projects that will serve to enhance the merchandising strategy of the Brand's website. The ideal candidate has at least 2-3+ years of graphic design experience at an ad agency and is looking for a role that offers room for growth.
View 12 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Building and managing various campaigns and visuals for the Brand's website and ecommerce channel
- Building campaign launch emails
- Creating and managing various digital and print campaigns
- Curating images for the Brand's website
- Taking on additional projects as needed
- At least 2-3+ years of experience at a big ad agency
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Design or Marketing from a good school
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience in photography with ability to help build video ad campaigns a plus
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.