Are you a creative powerhouse that thrives on creating the next big idea and coaching the best work out of your team?
Golin is looking for a Group Creative Director to lead a team and work on an amazing piece of QSR business... think big red shoes and a bright red nose!
You're a self-starter and self-motivated... driven to create new opportunities for clients, your team, and yourself. Not a trend follower, but a trend setter, striving to create the next big idea! A leader, you are driven and excited about motivating and nurturing young talent. Someone who commands attention and respect with their ideas but also with their presence in the room. You know how to sell an idea!
You likely have an Ad School background but you know the difference between an earned media concept and an advertisement. We don't make ads, we create ideas that move people and the create media buzz so a keen understanding of strategy vs. concept vs. execution is crucial.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Our client roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world, including enviable partnerships with Fortune 500 clients like McDonald's, Walmart, Unilever, Discover and Amgen. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. "Go All In" is the agency's ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We're especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
Are you ready to GO ALL IN with us? Here are the details:
- 10+ years of lead creative, planning, conceptualizing, content development, and creative brainstorming experience at a senior level
- Comes from a place where idea/content is king
- Ideally has an Ad School background
- Experience within a public relations, advertising or brand development setting
- Demonstrated experience crafting and mentoring junior creative, design and writing staff
- Experience as a skilled client service professional with track record of enduring client relationships
- Deep knowledge of digital, social, traditional and influencer communications
- Known for high-profile, award-winning creative work
- Talented hands on creative leader who is a highly conceptual thinker and a clear communicator
- Strong desire to collaborate, with a positive attitude and vision for the future
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing popular culture and design
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint as well as solid working knowledge of Word and Excel
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.