Are you a designer with heavy illustrations skills? Are you experienced with pushing out illustrations on a social media schedule? If so our client, an entertainment network, needs you. Your work will get a global showcase!
They are looking for a strong designer with illustration skills to create edgy/ modern social media assets. You must be experienced with working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and you should be diverse enough to create graphics, illustrations and infographics that keep an audience engaged. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of art directors and designers, for that reason you must be able and willing to work standard business hours and to go onsite for meetings, training etc.
View 3 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Create sketches and illustrations of graphics
- Use graphic design software to develop designs for social media platforms
- Work with other members of the Creative and Marketing teams to ensure graphics align with marketing goals
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a professional graphic design role
- Solid understanding of design principles and trends in social media content
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.