The Implementation Specialist will assist with Clinical
Workforce application implementations that helps health systems and
universities co-manage the complex workflows associated with the
fluctuating capacity to train medical, nursing, and allied health
students in care settings. Clinician Nexus is able to help leaders
see the volume and quality of the clinician pipeline learning in
their care settings today.
What we offer today:
Our products talk to one another. We're the first solution that
helps both care settings and academic institutions co-manage their
student clinical experiences in one platform.
- Student Management, a platform that connects care settings with
affiliated colleges, universities, and students to manage students
and teach according to workforce demands.
- Clinical Placements Management, a platform that connects
colleges and universities with affiliated care settings to manage
and monitor clinical placements and clinical learning
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Implementation Specialist will lead new customers through
the implementation of our Student Management and Clinical
Placements Management products. In this role, the Implementation
Specialist will demonstrate how purchased software products work to
customers, and answer questions relating to implementation. This
role will need to understand the complex structure of enterprises
in order to recommend the most appropriate implementation and
- Meet with customers following the sale of software packages to
collect data and other information required to go-live with the
appropriate software product.
- Create a project plan for each customer, detailing the tasks
that need to be completed for the timely implementation of the
- Communicate with customers throughout the implementation
process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Recommend best practice configurations of software products
based on customers' individual needs and specifications.
- Educate customers on how to use purchased software products and
customized system configurations.
- Create a specialized document for each customer, detailing all
- Ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and
- Provide cost and time estimates to customers who require custom
features or integrations outside of the original statement of
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in communication, business, information
technology, or related field.
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Sound understanding of implications of implementation of
software as it relates to our customer's business goals.
- Experience with project management software such as Asana and
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/goals.
- Preferred qualifications: experience with implementations
within health systems or academic institutions and knowledge of the
clinical education community and systems.
- Proactively cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable
- Exude strong professional presence and demeanor.
- Self-start and successfully assist with complex project
deliverables in a very driven and evolving organization.
- Commit to the criticality of attention to detail and
appreciation for visual communication of ideas.
- Work effectively with ambiguity.
- Willingly contribute to project success regardless of type of
task (i.e., "roll up the sleeves approach" to teamwork).
- Demonstrate selfless collaboration.
- Are intellectually curious; proactively demonstrate a passion
for continuous learning, and a desire for diversity in thought,
experience and ideas.
- Commit to delivering work on time with the highest level of
- Self-reflect and actively participate in your own development,
as well as the development of others.
- Communicate openly and directly with team members.
- Have a sense of humor and be yourself.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that
does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law or marital