Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance; ONSITE
Estimated Duration: Within the Month - 40hrs/week
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our financial client is in need of an Instructional Designer to produce E-learning modules for internal employees for a year long contract position.
The Instructional Designer must have 4-6 years of hands on experience. Must have strong knowledge of key instructional design concepts and practices.
- Designs and develops learning content collaboratively with peers and stakeholders
- Leads sessions to analyze needs and map business area requirements for training programs
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and training specialists throughout the firm to analyze needs, develop appropriate learning objectives, and gather/maintain information
- Selects and recommends appropriate media and delivery methods for coursework.
- Leads design efforts of learning programs of varying scales from inception through evaluation within designated timeframe
Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Instructional Design, education-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in an instructional design/development position
- Strong knowledge of key instructional design concepts and practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear, succinct manner
-Working knowledge of current online development tools
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$36 - US$44 per hour