An advertising agency has a need for an Integrated Production Artist to join their team on a temporary freelance basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role include scrubbing and preparing files for development, and rebuilding InDesign layouts in Photoshop. The ideal candidate will be anexpert in Adobe Creative Suite and have experience in both print and digital production.
- Rebuild about 50 InDesign layouts in Photoshop CS6
- Ensuring Photoshop files are pixel perfect, accurate and organized for development
- QC about 120 art assets
- Comply with strict File Submission Guidelines and QC standards
- Route, resize and repurpose files
- Scrubbing and preparing files for development, video and print for internal and external developers and vendors
View 21 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge of mobile, web, video, email, banner, and print production standards, techniques and technologies
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Enthusiastic about thorough file management
- Completely comfortable speaking with Project Managers, Developers and Art Directors
- Not afraid to ask questions
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Integrated Production Artist" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @syndicatebleu.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.