Position: Integrated Senior Designer (Luxury/Fashion/Hospitality) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a forward-thinking hospitality group and management company, is looking for an INTEGRATED SENIOR ART DIRECTOR to join their team full time, and INTEGRATED SENIOR DESIGNER to join their team freelance. Both roles will report to a Creative Director.
The INTEGRATED ART DIRECTOR, should have 3-5 years of experience and will be overseeing and managing the workflow of the design team, concepting evolving brand identities, and integrating with a number of internal teams and external agencies to create and execute collateral and web/social needs. You will also need to feel comfortable presenting to executive staff and external agencies.
The SENIOR INTEGRATED DESIGNER should have 5+ years of experience and will be assisting the Creative Director and Art Director with all design projects.
Both roles should have the following qualifications:
- Luxury / Fashion experience is a MUST; hospitality experience not necessary
- Integrated work across a variety of verticals
- Experience working on a brand refresh / rebrand
- High level and passion for organization; Experience managing workflows and timelines (there are currently no PMs on the team)
- Fluent in Adobe CC's InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat. Dreamweaver, HTML 5 and video editing / motion graphics experience is a HUGE plus
- Attention to detail, while managing multiple projects and needs from several teams
- Professional approach to budget, deadlines and timelines
These opportunities begin as soon as the right candidates are identified.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.