Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Interaction Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Febraury 2020
Rate: $75,000-$90,000/yr DOE
An agency is looking for an Interaction Designer to support studio operations for an oil and gas company. This is an ONSITE, FULL TIME role that starts in February.
The ideal Interaction Designer is familiar with Agile methodologies and has proven experience working on digital products.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Agile methodology
- Expert-level Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert-level HTML / CSS
- Experience working with digital products
- Understanding of UX principle
The Interaction Designer will be supporting studio team on building and improving digital products for an oil and gas client.
- Interpret roadmaps, workflows, personas, etc.
- Develop intuitive experiences that deliver on the business goals
- Design and manage the research and customer insight development to deeply understand our customer's wants and need
- Help define the most effective user experiences to meet those needs
- Lead the execution of user testing
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$75000 - US$90000 per year