Interactive Designer (Temporary)
We are seeking a creative Interactive Designer/Developer to work with our Post Studios team on a temp basis creating animated web & mobile takeovers and occasional video editing!
- Design and develop custom ad creative, animations, sponsored email blasts, and branded content experiences for a large online publisher both pre and post-sale.
- Translate brand assets in custom takeover environments.
- Be highly creative: discuss animation ideas with Ad Sales and potential clients with clarity and confidence.
- Work with AdOps to test and ensure takeovers run properly on websites at the correct times, on the correct pages, without causing website issues.
- Work well with others to brainstorm concepts.
- Occasional video editing work.
- Occasional logo and branding exercises/explorations
- 7+ years design & development experience in production capacity, preferably in a publishing environment.
- Degree in Advertising design or related field.
- Advanced skills in HTML5 development and design.
- Strong skills in AfterEffects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator.
- If not already, you will be expected to use and learn Asana, Adventive, Celtra, Storied, & Maropost.
- Understanding of web video standards.
- Strong skills in typography, grid-based design, white space, and color theory.
- Ability to provide highly creative ideas and solutions to potential clients.
- Fluid understanding of current digital design and advertising trends.
- Print design, events, social media and presentation skills a definite plus!
*This position is Temp position*
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.