Position: Jr. Copywriter / Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Jan. 2018
Rate: $35,000 - $40,000, depending on experience
Our client in Scottsdale is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with Copywriting skills.
This is a full time, entry level, direct hire role!
What you will be doing as the Jr. Copywriter / Marketing Coordinator:
- Create high-quality marketing assets including articles and newsletters
- Write content for email, website, training guides and case studies
- Monitor trends in the industry to ensure quality work - Assist with social media and blog planning, writing, monitoring, and reporting
- Manage multiple projects and time-sensitive deadlines
- Flexible to work on projects and duties as assigned
What you need to know as the Jr. Copywriter / Marketing Coordinator:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing or public relations where you were writing
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field - Writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work with a team cohesively in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and communications skills
Must have writing samples to qualify for this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35000 - US$40000 per year + Depending on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.