Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Jr. Digital Product Manager - REMOTE - Long Term Freelance Opportunity!
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Job Description: Our veterinary client is seeking a Jr. Digital Product Manager for a long term, remote freelance opportunity!
You will work on the Digital Client Experience team and will assist the Product Manager in planning and delivering key features in various mobile applications.
Jr. Digital Product Manager Requirements:
- Develop understanding of the product, ensuring key selling features and product information
- Experience putting together roadmap of product to launch
- Experience writing VSTS (Azure) story/user story entries
- Assist in crafting consumer facing product messaging
- Experience writing functionality and product specifications
- QA and research
- UI/UX design eye
- Experience with Trello, JIRA, agile methodologies, Figma and Sketch
- BA degree
- Self starter who is able to work across cross functional teams in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Sound like you? Reply with your resume and a portfolio/case study of past related work to be considered.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.