Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Jr. Graphic Designer
Location: Palm Beach County
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Week of DEC 23
Our client, voted one of the fastest growing companies in Florida, is seeking a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team for an ONSITE Freelance to Full Time position.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 1-2 years experience working in web and print design and creating marketing collateral and communications.
* Graphic design for marketing deliverables, including but not limited to, e-mail graphics, banner ads, Google ads, website images, white papers, sales sheets and other print marketing collateral
* Maintenance and ongoing design of the corporate website
* Development of Prezi and PowerPoint presentations for company & departmental use
* Web production work editing, making changes in wordress, tweeking code, resize banners etc.
* Min 1 year of experience in agency or in-house creative dept.
* Digital and Print Design samples within your portfolio
* Proficient using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* MUST HAVE WordPress experience
* NICE TO HAVE: POWERPOINT PRESENTATION EXP.
* NICE TO HAVE: skills in HTML/CSS is a PLUS!
This is a GREAT Opportunity to Work for ONE of The BEST COMPANIES to work for in South Florida!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.