Position: Jr. UX Designer -Multiple Positions! Freelance - ONSITE
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Approximately 2 Months - could extend
Our client is looking for MULTIPLE Jr. UX Designers to help them through a project for the next few months.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of UX and be working on a rebranding project under tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Applying knowledge of usability, human factors, and the full UX process to analyze the user experience of the product.
- Conducting UX Analysis of current product offerings.
- Using templates, cataloguing all opportunities for improvement and providing estimates related to severity of issues, efforts required to redesign, and priorities of addressing the issue.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years and prior experience in user experience design for mobile, apps, web and/or desktop software
- Experience with interaction design analysis
- Experience using prototyping tools (Omni Graffle, Sketch, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HCI (human-computer interaction) design principles and WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) standards.
This is a short-term onsite freelance project that will run approximately 2 months and a work station will be provided. Looking for an exciting project to kick start your summer? This is it! Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: depends on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.