Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: New Jersey - North
Estimated Duration: Through 2019; 40hrs / wk (Mon- Fri)
Starts: Monday Oct. 1
Our client is a well- known hospitality brand who is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team for a freelance opportunity, onsite.
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- Translating presentation and brand standards into compelling digital stories
- Collaborating closely with UX/UI designers, Digital Product designers, Copywriters, Brand Marketing, Loyalty, Digital Brand Marketing, Project Management and external agencies to flawlessly execute marketing projects across screens and platforms
- Building and delivering on Digital Creative Libraries and Style Guides
The Junior Graphic Designer will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of digital design experience
- Traditional Advertising experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.