Join a team of curious, passionate individuals committed to solving complex biological problems. BioElectron is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to be a part of a small but mighty design team.
- Create graphs, tables, and diagrams using primarily Adobe Illustrator;
- Assist with creation of web, print, and presentation media;
- Consistently enforce BioElectron brand and style guidelines across all creative elements;
- Maintain file-management system, using consistent naming conventions and procedures;
- Participate in the review and general evolution of BioElectron's brand and design standards;
- Quick turnaround of all deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent;
- 2+ years of design experience;
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design work and clear understanding of design principles (portfolio link or pdf);
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign);
- Extensive knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Keynote;;
- Understanding of digital file formats
- Quality-driven with a keen eye for detail;
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize competing tasks;
- Familiarity with Mac OS.
Email email@example.com Send resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio or pdf
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.