Our client, an luxury home furnishings and decor company is seeking a Junior Production Artist to join their team full-time!
The Junior Production Artist will be responsible for:
- Selecting and maintaining inventory
- Liaising with clients and designers
- Photographing and cataloging products
- Processing, checking, and uploading files
- Developing and maintaining image library files
- Following a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Packaging and preflight files for release to printers and outside agencies
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Prepare images for online
The Junior Production Artist will need to have the following skills:
- Must have photo editing skills
- Strong design sense
- WordPress experience
- Adobe Suite experience
- Understands working in a start-up/ agency atmosphere
- Self-starter/ creative thinker
- Detail-oriented / takes initiative
The ideal candidate is proactive, detail oriented and has a passion for interior design. This position is full-time located in Connecticut.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.