Push10 is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Junior Designer to work on a variety of branding, digital, and print design projects with our creative team.
From UX to branding to print, we're on the lookout for junior designers who are willing to roll up their sleeves to help us get things done. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and be able to help our design team produce the high-caliber work for which Push10 is known.
Technical Must Haves:
- Experience working as a designer at an creative agency or in-house at a digitally-focused company
- Ability to work quickly and reliably
- Solid portfolio including live websites (please send URLs for review)
- Experience with information architecture, wireframes, user flows, and industry-standard prototyping tools
- Experience with branding and corporate identity
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of WordPress, including some knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to work in varied styles
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work well within a team environment
- Be willing to accept direction and critique from more senior-level designers
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Be considerate of budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
- Thrive under pressure
- Strive to stay up to date on current trends and technologies
Important Application Details: As this is a full-time position with standard working hours, you must live in the Greater Philadelphia Area and be able to commute to Push10.
Salary: Salary will be discussed and determined based on relevant experience, skill set, and quality of work.
- Ample vacation and personal days
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Summer Friday hours
- Work from home days
- Holiday bonuses
- 401k plan with 3% company match (must complete a full year of employment to be eligible)
- Group health insurance plan
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- Paid professional development
About Us: Push10 is an innovative branding agency providing strategy, web design & development, creative services, digital marketing, and more. As a dynamic team of experts, we push the envelope for clients who demand unique solutions and creative thinking.
Email email@example.com Please send your resume and a link to your website
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.