A prominent entertainment studio located in West LA is looking for a competent and creative Key Art Designer to join their team on a full-time basis. Key art is the name for the primary piece of artwork used to market modern-day motion pictures. A Key Artist is responsible for creating images, actor portrayals, and utilizing fonts that communicate the overall tone of the film.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating key art for a variety of films. In-depth experience, as well as a collaborative and innovative mindset, will be essential to your success in this role. Please note that applicants without experience in key art will NOT be considered for this position.
View 4 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Oversee creation of key art designs for a variety of films and productions
- Work with various teams to develop a key art strategy for all collateral that aligns with film style and aesthetic
- Partner with creative teams to develop creative schedule and work together to keep on track of projects
- Interface with external vendors and designers on execution of key art projects
- Revise projects according to team feedback
- Assist with other creative/design projects as assigned by superiors
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Design preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in key art design required
- Proven working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of current creative trends and craft
- Expert communication and teamwork skills
- Capability to keep track of competing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace
Salary for this position is to $60K depending on experience.
If this sounds like a good fit, please submit your current resume with a link to your portfolio for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.