Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Lead UX Researcher
Location: St. Louis County
Estimated Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: Up to $52.50/hour
Our client has a HOT need for a Lead UX Researcher with 8 years of related industry experience (Cable, telecommunications, Software/Online Services) for an onsite assignment for the next 12+ months, 40 hours/week!
Lead UX Researcher Requirements:
- Responsible for driving the research and testing of award-winning, functional design across multiple media platforms within the cable/TV industry from mobile and tablet applications to web interfaces.
- Collaborate with User Experience experts and product specialists to define the newest multimedia research and testing requirements for millions of customers as a member of a talented and fast-paced product design team.
- Lead and mentor members of the team to define business and product strategy through research and data analysis/synthesis including all channels of customer feedback and a mixed method research approach (including but not limited to:stakeholder interviews, surveys, card sorts, tree tests, A/B testing, usability testing, literature review, competitive analysis, current state competitive analysis, benchmarking and user journey analysis).
- Advocate for the end user customer by evangelizing that resear ch should identify the problems to solve through an iterative, design thinking approach that includes empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test.
Lead UX Researcher Requirements and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience (Prefer technical degree related to the telecommunications field or operational/process optimization)
- 8 years of user research, individual contributor experience
- 3 years of experience leading and growing teams
- Extensive knowledge of ontological mechanisms to help users pinpoint desired content curated from large amounts of data
- Highly accomplished, creative and innovative self-starter with fantastic collaboration skills
- Possess empathy for users, knowledge of and passion for the entertainment industry
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$52.50 per hour