Position: Lead UX/ UI Designer
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $140K - $150K per year
Our fun entertainment client is seeking a Lead UX/ UI Designer to join their vibrant team!
- Designing and iterating on mobile app concepts.
- Creating stunning visual & UI designs for product with an awesome use of color and layout.
- Coordinating with engineers, both in-house and offsite on developing your designs.
- Managing or mentoring 1 to 2 designers
- 6+ years experience designing for mobile, web, or living room platforms years
- Management or mentor experience
- High level expertise with Sketch.
- A strong understanding of typography, layout and use of color in your product design process.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and using JIRA or Confluence
This role is ONSITE in San Francisco, full-time.
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and Commuter benefits
* Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
* Catered lunch and dinner 4x/week
* Pet friendly environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.