Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Legal Design Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Our client, a trial consulting firm, is looking for a Legal Design Manager to join the team Full Time as soon as possible.
The Legal Design Manager will be responsible for overseeing the workflow of 4 designers and interact directly with clients in the law field as well as handling your own work lighter workload.
Legal Design Manager Responsibilities:
* Manage 4 designers
* Managing workflow for multiple projects from inception to completion
* Communicate design, style and deadline expectations and ensuring a high standard of work, all while maintaining a positive work environment
* Interface with a team of in-house attorneys, as well as the firm's clients, who are also attorneys
Legal Design Manager Requirements:
* Must have prior legal design experience
* 6+ years of experience, some of which must be in a managerial role
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and the Microsoft Suite
* Working knowledge of Video editor software to embed in PPT presentations
* Must be comfortable working directly with law firm clients in a formal business setting
* Ability to analyze information and translate it into visual metaphors and tutorials for courtroom presentation
This position is fast-paced and often requires meeting high-pressure, fast-turnaround deadlines. This role may require late nights and weekend work 20-30% of the time depending on the workload.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.