- Do you find yourself daydreaming about analyzing data within Google Analytics?
- Do you know Google Analytics like the back of your own two hands?
- Can you knock out a sharp PowerPoint presentation to showcase that Google Analytics data to the top execs so they can easily digest it?
Our client in Reading, Pa, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team for 40 hours a week. It's an ongoing assignment and ONSITE at their headquarters. This role has opportunity to become full-time.
The Marketing Analyst will be joining the marketing team as a brand new role. The Marketing Analyst's main responsibility will making recommendations based off the data analyzed, and then take that to give top notch advice to management to run with. The goal is to look at the areas where things are working & where things can be improved, and then track the results to keep continuously growing the business.
The Marketing Analyst must have the following experience:
- EXPERT in Google Analytics
- Experience with Omniture (tagging) is a huge plus
- Strong experience working with tag management systems
- Ability to interpret data and implement strategy behind what the data is telling them.
Salary: US$90 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.