TaxJaris the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce
sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000
businesses, developers and CPAs.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. We were founded to help eCommerce merchants spend less time on sales tax and more time growing the businesses they love. We're passionate about creating simple solutions and leveraging technology to solve complicated sales tax issues.
View 3 job postings at TaxJar
TaxJar's remote-only team of 60 people is growing quickly. Our
team has an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic,
highly-experienced, Marketing Automation Manager.
*This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located
in the US
- 2+ years as a Marketing Automation Managerat a SaaS company or
- Experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve
complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat,
Zoom, email, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
*Please note, this is not an entry level position.
You'll be a great fit on our team if you
- Are a Marketo Certified Expert
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We're
peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We're a happy teamand we all really love what we do. We've
created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe
to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar
sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best
place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup.
We're always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in
the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
The TaxJar marketing team purpose is clear: To spearhead the
growth of TaxJar by strategically acquiring the right customers,
educating them, and building trust-based relationships in order to
demonstrate the value of our product. To be successful as a team,
we will efficiently scale TaxJar's marketing efforts using data
& storytelling to drive 10x growth in the business.
The Marketing Automation Managerr's role is to help us design
our systems, connect our data points, and to bring meaningful
insight to our current and future marketing programs.
As a Marketing Automation Manager at TaxJar you
- Own the implementation of marketing automation platform and
systems lead flow design (Marketo/Salesforce)
- Architect our first lead lifecycle and revenue attribution
model to measure marketing campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate alongside the CRM lead to design and implement
salesforce improvements whenever necessary
- Create dashboards and develop reporting cadence for marketing
- Work alongside lead generation managers to implement and
optimize lead nurturing campaigns
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon
Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits.
Visitwww.TaxJar.com/jobsfor a full list of our benefits and to
learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you
know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the
person we hire.