Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Mid December
Rate: Up to $65,000 Salary DOE
A local restaurant chain is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team. This is a full-time onsite role in Houston, TX.
* Define key success factors for promotions and sponsorships
* Write and develop marketing materials for print, on-air and online applications.
* Coordinate press conferences, media tours, interviews and recipe distribution to the media and events.
* Create, develop, and roll out customer focused loyalty programs at the restaurant level. Analyze effectiveness and ROI on these programs.
* Actively identify and recommend new sponsorship opportunities and maximize existing sponsorships.
* Develop and manage a promotions and sponsorship budget and prioritize restaurant investments for cost-effectiveness and positive ROI.
* Work with restaurant management teams to create local promotional opportunities.
* Manage the printing, packing and distribution of promotional materials to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE:
* Experience working alongside or within a restaurant.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience.
* Ability to lead a creative team.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$65000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.