Manufacturing company located in Hollywood, FL is looking for a Marketing Communications Speciliast. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for the marketing of products and services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; managing social media presence; planning meetings and trade shows; managing public relations and branding internally and externally; tracking leads and ROI. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for company branding across all locations.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Marketing Communications Speciliast will be responsible for:
- Executing marketing and advertising campaigns for all company brands in the U.S. and Canada.
- Responsible for maintaining brand standards internally and externally for the entire company.
- Manage all trade shows and events (selection, scheduling, coordination, displays, shipping, lead tracking, ROI)
- Write and distribute press releases to media outlets on new products, services or promotions.
- Manage all interactions with public relations firms and media outlets.
- Create presentations on new products and services to support the sales force.
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube).
- Develop various types of advertising materials. (flyers, brochures, business cards, postcards, banners, etc.)
- Work with vendors to purchase marketing materials.
- Monitors budget by comparing and analyzing results to track ROI.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating products, pricing, advertising and maintaining this information.
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and ROI for all marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage all social media unpaid and paid marketing efforts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational training opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Execute other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS Degree in Marketing, Business or related field from an accredited college or university
- Seven years of experience in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation System, preferably Hubspot.
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Public Relations experience.
- Trade Show Management experience
- Experience managing Social Media paid advertising to meet ROI and KPI goals for leads, traffic and revenue.
Why Join our company?
- We offer a great team environment with open communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great 401K Plan
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.