Our client, a financial institution in the Philadelphia suburbs, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
This role will last about 3 months and will be 20 hours per week.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Developing marketing collateral with the goal of driving business and increasing revenue
* Implementing marketing campaigns
* Ensuring marketing collateral and content are accurate and consistent in style and tone of voice
* Obtaining understanding of product launches and collateral development that support business goals
The Marketing Coordinator will have:
* 1-4 years of experience
* Bachelors degree or 4+ years of experience in marketing
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
* Experience writing proposals, managing and developing marketing collateral
* Previous experience in a financial setting is a plus
* Willingness to work in a corporate environment is essential
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.