Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client is looking to add a Marketing Operations Manager with excellent Salesforce experience to their growing team.
In this role, as Marketing Operations Manager, you will work with senior leadership across the organization to develop and implement strategic and tactical solutions to enable the next phase of rapid growth. You will shape the entire go-to-market strategy, by implementing the tools and processes necessary to enable the collection, analysis and use of accurate and robust data that will drive sales, service, and customer support.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Design and build marketing data, reporting, analytics, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable
* Create robust dashboards in data visualization platforms for customer acquisition efforts to drive marketing optimization and sales efficiency
* Proactively identify and solution for key system and process gaps - continuous improvement will be your mantra
* Work directly with Growth Marketing to own the relationship between Hubspot, Salesforce and any other tools that are added to the stack
* Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue to facilitate faster sales cycles, help define ideal sales processes, and measure ROI from various campaigns and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working as a Marketing Operations Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, or similar role. You must also have:
* Advanced experience working with Hubspot and Salesforce
* First-hand experience in owning global Fortune 1000 lead database and managing lead source tracking
* Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and marketing funnel management
* And most importantly, you'll love people - all people - but especially sales people. And you will enjoy training them, supporting them and facilitating their success.
Experience in ABM marketing and Salesforce certification are preferred.
This is a offsite, full time opportunity. Please highlight your experience building and managing the use of Salesforce when responding to this opportunity.
Salary: Up to US$115000 per year + Annual Bonus