Our corporate client in North Phoenix is looking to bring on a Project Manager to their growing team. While this is a corporate client, they have an agency feel, both in pace and culture!
What you will be doing:
- Days are spent in meetings, collaborating with corporate marketing teams to strategize plans, timelines, deliverables
- Manage projects thoroughly, able to juggle several projects at a time
- Hit deadlines for several different deliverables
- Communicate with company stakeholders, figure out what they need and execute
- Develop presentations for management and clients
- Keep an eye on the website to make sure it is current
- Manage all digital signage
What you need to know:
- Marketing degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years of true project management experience
- MUST be an incredible multi-tasker
- Basecamp knowledge preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Agency background a huge PLUS but not required
- Excellent listener + communicator
- Must be comfortable leading presentations
- Strong collaboration skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in the Valley!
Apply today with an updated resume!
Salary: US$68000 - US$70000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.