Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. We're looking an idea-first designer to join our internal creative studio team. We want someone that has portfolio that demonstrates a love for both conceptual and technical thinking. The ideal candidate is someone that's passionate about storytelling and the opportunity to transform our merchant business through brilliant creative. We want someone that has experience developing best-in-class B2B creative and has a broad understanding of best practices to drive deeper engagement and response from our merchant customers. You will partner with marketers, project managers, and sales teams to develop and execute work that will enhance PayPal relationships with key partners (i.e. Large enterprises clients or small businesses) and attract new accounts.
We're looking for someone who can be a champion for our merchant customers, drive a stronger connection with PayPal, and deliver world-class work. Our merchants own or work for online and offline businesses, stretching from brand new business owners right through to business managers who work for established large enterprises such as Target. As well as innovative companies who are driving disruption in the marketplace like Uber and Airbnb. And, at PayPal, we believe we can be the partner to actively help our merchants to pioneer new ground for their business.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Partner closely with our Merchant and Sales teams to develop compelling creative materials that will to drive customer demand for our joint solutions
- Collaborate with a writer to conceptualize and execute B2B-focused creative materials, including: Merchant Marketing Campaigns, Presentation Templates, Sales Pitch Decks, One-Pagers, Case Studies, and Infographic
- Create high-impact sales presentations for the Large Enterprise, Mid-Market and Small Business Merchant Marketing Teams
- Develop integrated marketing solutions that produce leads and referrals for our partners and PayPal
- Conceptualize and share new ideas that help propel our brand forward through merchant outreach and engagement
- Establish a high-output workflow that is deadline-driven, with meticulous handoffs and strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate highly technical concepts into beautiful interactive design, illustrations, and infographics
- You have a strong point of view on what makes great work
- 4-7 years of professional art direction / design experience (agency or client side)
- Experience with ecommerce, merchant services, or B2B marketing preferred
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present your creative ideas to senior leaders
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once in a fast pace environment
- Strong ability to prioritize work and creative resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Approachable with a problem-solving attitude with a smile
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom. PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.