Position: Motion Designer (+Prototyping) - Onsite in San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $70/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Motion Designer to assist their team.
- Storyboarding (working with the design team to storyboard and develop early ideas)
- Motion and prototyping (explore and fine tune a range of ideas for review and iteration)
- Specification and implementation (working with design and eng team on design spec, version control and implementation)
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
-2-4 years experience with using motion to craft compelling experiences
- Portfolio demonstrating strong motion, visual and interaction design skills
- High level competency with relevant software (After effects, Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop)
- Experience working on system design, visual design and motion language
- Experience working with design and engineering teams on implementation
- Strong understanding of basic principles of animation
- A strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI and interaction design (and vice versa).
- Ability to fuse creativity and code to deliver cutting edge interactions.
- Propensity to focus on detailed aspects of motion and experience, often related to physics, patterns, and visu al design elements; ability to use motion to express sentimental or emotional experience.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Experience with Front- End prototyping (Framer, Flutter or similar tools) preferred
- Experience with 3D modelling and animation (Cinema 4D)
- Candidates should thrive on solving complex design challenges with simple, intuitive, beautiful design solutions.
- A strong sensibility for systematic design: grids, typography, graphic design and responsive design (if one thing matters, everything matters)
- Ability to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
- Pprecise attention to detail
- A positive attitude (Google is a highly collaborative environment)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60 - US$70 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.