Who We Are: Money Map Press, one of the fastest-growing financial news sites on the web, is looking for a full-time, in-house Motion Graphics Artist to work within our rapidly expanding production team. This position demands someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
Who We're Looking For: The successful candidate must have at least two years of motion graphics experience (more is a plus), the ability to edit and create motion graphics from a blank canvas, exceptional attention to detail, an organized work style, and the ability to work well with groups (but have self-management skills). The candidate should also be a creative guru - one that can transform concepts and ideas from a producer and turn them into engaging motion graphics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- High-level of proficiency with developing 2D/3D motion graphics from complex information.
- Collaborating with the media specialist, graphic designers, and copywriters to plan, organize, and execute projects.
- Ensuring visual elements and quality standards are maintained across the entire video production process.
- Light retouching and color correction, keying footage, text animation.
- Strong understanding of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of After Effects for motion graphics and 2D and 3D compositing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Create animated sequences under tight deadlines - flexible to change graphics after reviews.
- A strong eye for design and an understanding of the editorial processes.
- Degree in multimedia, animation, video production, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Present fresh ideas and new approaches to the team - problem solver.
To Join Our Team: If you think you have what it takes, want a rewarding opportunity to work with some of the most respected names in the business, and wish to join a highly motivated production team, then please submit your application immediately. This full-time, on-site position is located in the beautiful, historic Mount Vernon area of Baltimore. We offer a very competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Click here to apply: https://talent-14west.icims.com/jobs/1616/motion-graphics-artists/job About Money Map Press: Money Map Press, led by veteran publisher Mike Ward, has one goal: to make investing profitable. Our subscribers get access to a team of investment experts with more than 250 years of combined experience who deliver analysis and actionable investing ideas to put subscribers on a path to greater wealth.
The global economy is rapidly expanding, creating an astounding number of new opportunities for investors and rendering old wealth strategies obsolete. Today you have a choice: Get ahead of the crowd, or fall behind - for good.
Money Map Press gives you access to a team of investment experts - with more than 250 years of combined experience - who work to uncover these global trends well before the mainstream media even takes notice. Our readers have profited - before Wall Street even had a clue - from an extraordinary number of breakthroughs, including:
An energy company that built the world's first pipeline to transport biodiesel... An emerging tech giant that provides data "hubs" for the new Internet Smart Grid, a $100-billion-dollar market... A new medical miracle drug that could wipe out cancer To learn more, check out our company websites below. And if you think you may belong at Money Map Press and could benefit from a deeper look inside of our office, be sure to check out our Workplace Highlight on WestWord. Read it here: http://westword.14west.us/workplace-highlight-money-map-press/http://moneymorning.com/http://moneymappress.com/http://strategictechinvestor.com/http://wallstreetinsightsandindictments.com/http://totalwealthresearch.com/http://oilandenergyinvestor.com/http://powerprofittrades.com/http://suremoneyinvestor.com/
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.