Position: Multimedia Designer - Freelance - 6 Months
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: 6 Months, 40 hour weeks
Starts: Week of July 5th or July 12th
Rate: up to $23 / ph DOE
Our client is a major medical device company looking for the help of a freelance Multimedia Designer! This is a 6-month freelance opportunity working for a cause with a passionate creative team.
You will be working alongside the Art Director and Director of Marketing to support the website, email campaigns, print ads, collateral and other design needs.
Your day to day will include:
- Developing/updating company templates
- Designing social media campaign visuals support
- Advertising campaign visuals support (mix of print and digital)
- Organization and management of image libraries and files
- Website updates
- Simple video editing for corporate website and social media content.
Here's what we are looking for:
- 2+ years design experience
- Mix of print, digital and video editing skills
- Comfortable in Mac and PC environments
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Adobe CS Pro
- HTML/CSS experience (email campaign templates, landing pages, banner ads)
- Flash/animation experience huge PLUS!
This is ONSITE freelance for 6 months. If you are passionate about improving people lives through healthcare and devices and want to join a great team, this is the job for you!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.