Position: Multimedia Designer
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Starts: Early August
Rate: up to $35/hr DOE
A top creative agency for the oil and gas industry is looking for a FREELANCE Multimedia Designer to support projects for two major clients. This is an ONSITE, 40 hour/week assignment that starts in early August.
The ideal Multimedia Designer has proven experience with delivering digital projects from start to finish, including: Information Architecture, Prototyping, UX and UI.
* 5 years of experience (actual projects, not school samples)
* 2 years of experience working on digital deliverables
* Strong portfolio of work in print and digital
* Strong understanding of typography
* Experience with UI / UX Principles
* Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong knowledge of responsive web design
* Ability to concept, pitch and present design decisions
* Strong communication skills
* The Multimedia Designer will work both independently and in groups to produce strong visuals for two clients.
* Partner with marketing team to define branding for visuals
* Execute creative for print and digital
* Lead team and Junior Designers in gathering project details
* Update team on project status
* Attend project meetings with clients
* Serve as main point of contact to the Director
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.