Position: Multimedia Designer / Social Media Content Creator - Freelance
Estimated Duration: Ongoing, Part time
Starts: ASAP After Interview
Our client, a startup media agency, is currently looking for a Multimedia Designer / Social Content Creator to join their team for a mix of onsite and offsite work.
If you're passionate about social media and creating buzz worthy content, this might just be role you've been looking for!
Multimedia Designer/ Social Media Content Creator:
- Will design and create a variety of social content for a mix of clients including CPG, across all social platforms (especially Facebook and Instagram)
- Will take photographs and videos as needed for social content (basic video editing is a HUGE BONUS)
- Come up with copy to add to content as needed
- Develop posting strategy and content calendars
- Manage your projects from beginning to end, creating and managing timelines
- Will work with a mix of brand guidelines for some clients, and complete creative freedom for others
- Create original and buzz worthy content for clients, interacting directly with clients at times (client facing)
- Participate in brainstorms and concept development, and contribute ideas in a simple, clever and appealing way
Multimedia Designer/ Social Media Content Creator MUST:
- Have 3-6 years experience in content creation, ideally across social media from an agency
- Be proficient with the Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as video editing
- Have a passion for social media, especially Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Have a keen eye for layout and typography as well as photography
- Experience with photography / video for social media
- Be comfortable working collaboratively with a tight knit team, as well as independently in a fast paced environment
-Have an eager can-do attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves and help out wherever needed!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.