We're looking for an organized and detail oriented Designer with 4+ years of experience who doesn't shy away from wearing a variety of hats. You'll have the unique opportunity to contribute to an established luxury retail brand that reaches across a broad array of packaging, print, product and digital design. Agraria's products are sold in high-end retailers world-wide so the ideal candidate is someone who can approach design with a big-picture, problem-solving attitude. On any given day you may be working on packaging concepts, web display ads, helping on a photoshoot, or testing new products in development - this isn't your typical sit-all-day-at-the-computer gig. We move flexibly (and quickly!) to wherever the action needs to happen.
Here's the person we're looking for:
- Versatile team-player who thrives in working on a mix of different projects simultaneously
- Pro-active attitude and communication skills with colleagues and outside vendors
- Awareness and ability to maintain brand consistency across different platforms
- Refined sense of typography and a keen eye for details
- Excellent proficiency in Illustrator and InDesign and keeping clean files
- Advanced Photoshop skills with retouching and color-correcting knowledge
- Mindful of project management and self-motivated in establishing deadlines
- Energetic spirit who enjoys contributing to a collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm for and experience in luxury retail products
Your portfolio should showcase:
- Packaging design over multiple products within a single brand
- Print design incorporating thoughtful hierarchy of headlines and copy
- Digital display ads, email and web/mobile layout (no coding needed)
- Knowledge and photography skills for social media channels are a plus
Details about the position:
Start date is immediate. You'll begin with a 2 to 4 week freelance trial and transition to a full-time position if it's a good match. This is an in-house opportunity, based in Los Angeles with standard hours. Full-time benefits would include medical coverage, paid vacation and holidays. We're a dog-friendly, casual office.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter that includes a brief introduction of yourself and link to online portfolio. No phone calls, please.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send a cover letter that includes a brief introduction of yourself and link to online portfolio. No phone calls, please.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.