Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Packaging Designer
Status: Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration: Temp To Hire
Rate: Up to $34/hour
Our St. Louis CPG client has a HOT need for a Packaging Designer with 4+ years of CPG packaging design for a 6 month (possible temp to hire) assignment starting in May.
The Packaging Designer will support the global brand and marketing team by developing production packaging needs and design for multi branded products.
Brand and product assets include but are not limited to:
- Packaging design, product images, mockups
- TVC, print, digital, videos
- Permanent merchandising, temporary merchandising, promotion support, other visibility assets
- Trade frameworks, customer presentations, launch kits; etc.
Packaging Designer Responsibilities:
- Creates production packaging and graphics in line with global direction
- Responsible for timely and precise creation and driving packaging designs from concept through final production and delivery of print ready files.
- Organizing assets, shepherding/traffic to stakeholders, executing asset deployment
- Interact with vendor art departments and printers
- Collaborate and work closely with other design specialists including but not limited to: industrial designers, illustrators, retouchers, photographers, etc.
Packaging Designer Requirements:
- 4-year degree required in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Packaging Design or other related degree or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
- Adobe CS (Illustrator & Photoshop a MUST)
- Understanding of dieline creation, layout, typography, color palettes and processes.
- Knowledge of printing processes and technologies and how it affects different substrate materials.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$34 per hour