Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our printing / packaging client is looking for a Packaging Engineer to join their team full-time.
You will be working with their graphic designers and sales team to design innovative, production-ready packaging for consumer goods.
- Collaborate with design and sales team to evaluate their customer challenges and needs, in order to create effective packaging designs
- Create packaging die lines - based on both what the client needs, as well as what the production facility can do
- Produce samples + production-ready mockups using CAD software, a Kongsberg cutting table, and Roland digital printer
- Work in tandem with graphics team, who designs graphics for the packages you design
The ideal Packaging Engineer will have:
- Minimum of 3 years packaging experience
- Knowledge of packaging design software, preferably CimPack
This is a full-time opportunity in the northern suburbs.
Salary: Up to US$75000 per year