A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of "can-do" people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad Photography Solutions is looking for a highly creative Photo Stylist at our in Portland, Maine studio to help create visual content exclusively for L.L.Bean, Inc. - a brand known for living life outdoors and connecting to nature with rugged, good-looking clothing & gear.
- Interpret trends appropriately for the L.L. Bean client; styling techniques represent current fashion trends.
- Collaborates and aligns with key cross functional partners to ensure brand consistency and that the creative vision of each collection and floorset is clearly communicated visually.
- Research and present industry trends and innovation as well as report on aspirational trends through concept boards.
- Build relationships with internal clients such as Merchants, Designers, and Creative, as well as relationships with vendors and outside agents such as models and photographers.
- Creative conceptualization of styling vision/outfits for all monthly/ bi-monthly online editorial trend shoots.
- Executes a formal quarterly presentation of all online editorial trend concepts & outfits.
- Ability to speak about process & work progress to senior leadership during presentations.
- Extensive sample and calendar management to ensure departmental organization to meet all project and business deadlines.
- Flexibility to work as needed on photo shoots: dress models, merchandise racks, accessories outfits, ensure all key items are styled appropriately, and execute set up and breakdown of photo shoots.
- Helps in selection of models and photographers
- Study and identify with the L.L. Bean brand and customer. Spends time in L.L. Bean stores to understand the customer and how to reach her/him.
- Minimum of 6+ years of styling or fashion experience within a corporate and field environment
- Degree in Fashion, Visual Merchandising or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Possess a passion and love of fashion.
- Great fashion sense with the continuous attention to trends, emerging brands, and apparel market.
- Rigorous knowledge of apparel on and off-body, styling techniques, across the industry, in various fashion categories, with particular attention to tailoring and fit.With the main focus on off-figure styling.
- Strong understanding of digital photography, production, studio pace and efficiency.
- Proven experience with on-set/ in-studio standards, traditions and demands in high-end, high-volume catalog, advertising, corporate or commercial photography studio environment.
- Is flexible in responding to organizational changes and business priorities.
- Works effectively tight deadlines.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Portfolio of demonstrable skills and abilities is required.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.