Job Title: Product Designer + Product Design Director (Tech/Education) - F
Position: Product Designer + Product Design Director (Tech/Education) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: September 2017
Our client, an technology-first educational music company, is looking to grow their full time Product Team! They are currently seeking a Product Design Director and a Product Designer in their Brooklyn office.
Product Design Director:
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of UX / UI experience, approximately 4 of which have been spent overseeing a team of any size. We are open to backgrounds, but your portfolio MUST show web-focused projects that you have designed from UX through UI and final deliverable stages.
- This role will oversee a 2 person UI and UX team, with plans to grow it out over the next year.
- The Product Design director will lead the rehaul of UX and UI design for their web applications that are aimed at K-12 teachers, principals, and parents.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of UX / UI experience, ideally focusing on visual design.
- You must be hands on with Photoshop and InVision and be interested in sharpening your UI and UI chops with a focus on web-based applications.
- Your portfolio should showcase full cycle web application design. We are open to backgrounds.
These are full time positions with a strong, growing company with amazing benefits! Interested? Apply here!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.