At ListenFirst, we're passionate about creating insights from social data that help our clients make smarter, faster and more informed decisions than ever before. We partner with the most successful consumer brands in the world to transform how they use social data to drive every kind of decision in their business. Clients use our insights to identify trends, plan campaigns, acquire new customers, predict sales, and drive revenue.
We are building our team and looking for smart, talented, ambitious, and creative people, interested in challenging problems at scale for the biggest brands in the world.
If you are experienced at creating world-class interfaces that turn data into interesting stories, we want to talk to you. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of a software Product Designer with a strategic mind and a focus on information and interface design. You are detail-oriented and have that magical combination of being super analytical and hyper creative. This is a highly visible role within the Product Development organization and will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Own the overall visual and interaction design execution across a suite of user-facing b2b data and analytics products
- Collaborate on the art direction of a world-class digital and social media measurement platform
- Communicate and present concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Create feature-specific design spec sheets and collaborate with the engineering team to deliver highly polished software to a competitive marketplace
- Maintain aesthetic quality through style guides, UI kits, and agile design audits
- Contribute design thinking and aesthetic philosophy to team discussion
- Deliver projects both collaboratively (as part of a multidisciplinary team) and individually
- 3-5 years in a UX/UI or Product Design role at software or SaaS company, preferably in the analytics space
- Passion for typography, color, microinteraction, and information design
- Understanding and strong interest in Web application design and technology trends
- Ability to test and validate design via paper sketches, digital mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and proficient with scheduling and prioritizing
- Interest or passion for data visualization, grid/layout systems, and infographics
- Sensitivity to user journey details: information architecture, screen flow and feature discoverability
- Ability to report into and interact with company executive leadership
- Strong portfolio of product and/or interface design work is required and pivotal (samples of personal projects a plus - show us what drives you!)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies, and tools
- Web page styling (CSS / SCSS / SASS) or technical background
- Experience/examples of UX writing and management of in-app copy
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.