Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, one of the leading tech companies in Boston, is looking for a Product Designer to join their team!
The Product Designer will be joining a larger Product Design team and you'll be responsible for UX planning, strategy, design and delivery for the product you work on.
- Working with the larger Product Team to define the customer and business problems
- Continuous research and bringing forward new findings
- Wireframing and validating the design solutions to prepare for development
- Running user testing workshops
- Designing beautiful, simple-to-use interfaces
- Participating in ongoing design reviews and iterations
- Reviewing the performance of releases, identifying learnings
- Contributing to the design system
Something to note:
There are two different opportunities available, so depending on your experience, you will be considered for one or the other.
#1: Fintech Product Designer: you will focus on how our users purchase, make money, etc. This requires someone to have a curiosity outside of design and want to learn more about the technology of how money moves between user and product. (More UX)
#2: Ecomm Product Designer: you will focus on the expanding ecommerce offering, focusing on storytelling and captivating users to ultimately purchase our product (More UI)
The ideal Product Designer will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a UX/UI or Product role
- Strong portfolio showcasing your thought process and design capabilities
- Experience designing platforms and applications, this will be more than web work
- Proficient in Sketch and Creative Suite
- Experience solving complex problems and designing around solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
This is a remote, 40 hours per week opportunity that has the goal of converting to full-time down the road.
If you're looking to join a well-known company whose business is booming - apply today!