Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Production Artist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Early December
Rate: up to $47,000/yr DOE
A real estate group is looking for a Production Artist to support its creative department. This is an ONSITE, FULL TIME position that starts asap.
The ideal Production Artist has an extreme attention to detail and specializes in print and digital work.
* Bachelor's degree
* Portfolio of print and digital work
* Expert-level Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong proofreading skills
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Strong attention to detail
The Production Artist will support the Graphic Designer on various projects.
* Make changes to marketing collateral
* Make website updates
* Design various in-house projects such as invites, announcements, presentations, etc.
* Prepare final print artwork and coordinate production with outside agencies, printers and other vendors
* Assist senior designer with various print and digital pieces including email communications, social media posts, trade show displays, brochures, presentations and events
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$47000 per year