Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a well-known tech company headquartered in Downtown Boston, is looking for a Production Designer to join their team!
The Production Designer will be part of the larger Brand & Creative team and report directly to an Art Director.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Hands on with the production, design and editing of digital and print advertising, corporate communications, social assets, packaging, presentation and trade show deliverables
- Manage multiple projects while consistently producing top quality work
- Develop strong relationships with designers, writers and project managers
The ideal Production Designer will have:
- 2-4 years experience in a production or design role; any experience working with an in-house team is a plus
- A portfolio showing strong foundation in graphic design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in layout design, typography, digital and print file production processes and photo manipulation
- Confidence about establishing yourself as a production expert
- A sense of eagerness and great communication style
The ideal candidates:
- Must be proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Some agency experience is preferred
- Experience using After Effects is a big bonus!
If you are Production Designer that can work fast and efficiently, apply now!