Position: Production Designer - Freelance to Full-time
Location: San Diego
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within the Week
- Our client is looking for a Production Designer to join their team in Carlsbad! This freelance opportunity will be onsite in Carlsbad, 40 hours per week, and has a strong possibility of converting to full-time!
- Prepare and send out files for packaging, print advertising, and catalogs
- Plan and organize projects and production processes to ensure completion in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Develop specifications, create and implement production schedules, and perform press approvals.
- Develop/update corporate wide templates
- Manage packaging and image libraries
- Creating physical product mockups
- 3-5 years' experience with print design and production.
- Understanding pre-press and print process
- Multimedia experience is a plus.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) (experience in the Toy & Game industry will put you at the top of the list! Hint hint :) )
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.