Position: Production Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (30 to 40 hours/week, onsite)
Estimated Duration: 2+ months, potential to extend
Starts: Ready to hire!
Rate: Up to $32/hr DOE
Our cyber security client needs a Production Designer to join their team for a 2+ month contract, onsite in Santa Clara for 40 hours/week.
In this role the Production Designer will be work directly with the Creative Director on projects spanning both print and web. This role will be roughly 80% production, 20% original design.
- Help finalize and create new brand guidelines for the client's upcoming rebrand
- Design and production of stylesheets, templates, emails, digital ads, flyers, business cards, and more!
- Handle final production, ensure that all digital files are properly names and archived, and all print assets completely ready to be shipped to the printer
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Production
- Expert level InDesign
- Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint
- Highly detail oriented
- Agency experience is a plus but not required!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$22 - US$32 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.