A client in Tysons Corner is looking for a freelance Project Manager/Agile Coach to help their team ONSITE for at least 6 months.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for people, continuous improvement, business agility, and coaching.
-Support the transformation to an Agile environment.
- The team is moving from a stakeholder-aligned model to a more product-centric model
- Create an organizational axis based partly on products while continuing to support executives.
- Their goal is to begin working in an Agile environment, with a common Scrum Master
- Act as a temporary Scrum Master
- Coach a team member to assume the role of Scrum Master
- Provide team level coaching on Agile practices, principles, roles, artifacts, and mechanics
- Support management understanding of their evolving roles within the Agile framework
- Support teams to identify opportunities and drive improvement within the team
- Provide portfolio and program level backlog refinement support
- Provide guidance on our Agile journey, supported through co ntinuous improvement
- Leverage your expertise with multiple frameworks and tools to identify and use the right tool for the right job at the right time
- Must be able to travel between McLean, VA and Wilmington, DE
- Experience working with multiple Agile frameworks
- Experience with scaling frameworks
- Experience applying Lean concepts and principles in a knowledge work environment
- A toolbelt which includes familiarity of tools and techniques associated with Lean Startup, Project Management, Design Thinking, Human Centered Design
- At least 5 years of experience as a coach for multiple Agile teams
- At least 8 years of experience as an active member on multiple Agile teams
Salary: US$140 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.