A startup digital marketing agency has a need for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join their team on a direct hire basis in Long Island City, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role include managing digital marketing automation projects of various sizes, from initiation through execution while working on a technical team of developers and designers.
The ideal candidate will have experience (internships included) with project management and or digital marketing with a strong analytical and technical ability that includes a basic understanding of Java Script.
View 6 job postings at Syndicatebleu
Specific duties include:
- Overseeing execution of several digital marketing campaigns
- Work among technical team of developers and designers while reporting to Senior Project Manager
- Acting as point of contact between internal teams and Project Lead
- Utilizing project management tools and software to keep teams on schedule
- Coordinating and running team meetings
- Reporting on specific analytics regularly to clients
- Constant QA testing for bugs or discrepancies within client campaigns
- Collaborating with external vendors and consultants as needed to best meet campaign metrics
Ideal candidates have:
- 0-2+ years of experience, must have relevant internship or academic experience
- Background in digital marketing a plus!
- Familiarity with basic project management methods and tools
- Strong technical aptitude; proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, startup-like environment
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A reliable, "can-do" attitude
- Highly motivated and proactive workstyle
This workplace provides catered meals, unlimited PTO, health benefits, and a casual, dog-friendly office culture. Please submit your resume for consideration!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.